richie48/uk patient/ extreamly close pics/ Dr Feller's grafts placement /naturalness

richie48

Hi

These pics were taken 13 days post op , my girl and I had taken the staples out on the 12 day ourselves , just soaked the donor site in the bath then removed 50 staples , it took no longer then 10 minutes to do pinched a little but easy enough to cope with .

My redness has almost gone already , which is suprising and alot better than HT1 in 2007 , the redness lingered for months .

In the pics you can clearly see my implanted areas and Dr Feller's skill in making the placement as natural as possible .

after HT2

DSC03833-1.jpg

13 days post op HT2

DSC03909.jpg

DSC03906.jpg

DSC03907.jpg

DSC03911.jpg

DSC03913.jpg

DSC03910.jpg

DSC03915.jpg

DSC03912.jpg

DSC03914.jpg

I hope this helps guys looking into getting a hair transplant .

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Richie,

Nice work on taking some excellent close-ups of your scalp post-hair transplant. And congratulations on your second hair transplant...I wasn't even aware that you went in for one.

I look forward to following the progress of number 2 similarly to how you documented the first one.

Best wishes and happy growing,

Bill

Hi guys and thanks .

The healing seems to be going alot quicker this time around ,less tender and redness , all with just rest and water and some hair and nail vitamins to speed up the growth .

Newby , I sent a cheque to UKFinasteride and recieved my supply in 8 days , very easy and quick considering the cheque had to clear ,I filled in the online order form and emailed the company telling them i was sending a cheque , the company emailed me back twice , once to let me know when the order was processed and once when it was sent out too .

I hope that helps

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007