I can't take Propecia - What other options are there?

MyNameIsRich

It gives me side effects, and im talking from very early days of usage, and even small dosage. I can not and will not ever commit to the drug, as the two times I've tried to, I've noted these problems. simply put, it just does not work for me.

The problem is, being young (22 in 2 months time) and the fate of my hair very much unknown, many people always suggest to take meds to "keep as much up there as possible, and get a HT" but as I have to 100% rule out propecia, what else can I do?

I'm using Rogaine twice daily and will continue doing so...

What options do people who can not use propecia have?

I noticed some "side effects" too, but kept taking it because I knew this was such a key part of any plan to have a decent amount of hair on my head. I think my body adjusted and the "side effects" started declining after a few weeks. After a month or two the side effects were completely gone. I have told a few friends that quit over early side effects...."dont worry you'll be back eventually or you'll be bald". Almost every one of them got back on propecia, allowed their body time to adjust and now take it everyday. Of course some people can have such bad side effects that dont go away and just cant take it, but in my opinion some give up too early and dont allow their body time to adjust. It's certainly a case by case personal decision. 2EachHisOwn.

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

hey guys do you know a legit place to buy propecia from, would be a big help, i don't want that indian made crap, i cant get prescription, so if there is any possiblility to get propecia from a safe source that works, that would be great, i dont care about the side effects from now, i have hair left just want to stop them from losing