Dr Rahal consult ( Im on deck )

Okay guys...Im here at Foxbar...its super nice and homey!! I stayed in Syracuse , NY last night after driving for about 19 hours...it was a long day!!! Came on in this morning...crossing the border was a little scary, I felt like I was going to Russia!!Ha

Anyway, had my consult with Dr Rahal at 3:00 and everything seems to be okay...he said my hair texture was great, however, he was a little worried about getting the 4000 grafts because of the previous work...he said he knew he could get 3000, but we are hoping for 4000!!!!!! I have to go there at around 6:30 in the morning so its gonna be another long day!! You guys know I will keep you posted, NOT PROMISING anything tomorrow night, however you know I will!!! Remember guys...think 4000 plus!!!!:)

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

Oh...also, at the present moment, there is a guy here at the Foxbar from Jordan, London, Arizona, along with me.....crazy!!! The guy from Jordan flies out in a couple of hours!!

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

Good luck NHP...u r in great hands!!! The Foxbar house is like the United Nations...(of hair!) lol. keep us posted!!!!

Good luck NHP. 4000!

Nice to see some of the guys from my trip are still there. We had guys in and out of the house while I was visiting, an Aussie, an Italian, a Mexican, two other Americans.

People literally come from all over the world to see Dr. Rahal.