LINDSEY MEDICAL coming to UTAH week of March 22-25

Dr. Lindsey is visiting Park City, Utah and will be glad to meet with folks to discuss hair options. We had a couple of online consultations from Salt Lake and to better serve interested persons, Dr. Lindsey will be glad to meet with people the evenings of March 23, 25, and 26.

If interested in setting up a meeting, please email Dr. Lindsey at drwlindsey@gmail.com

Dr. Lindsey McLean VA

William H. Lindsey, MD, FACS

McLean, VA

Dr. William Lindsey is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Dr. Lindsey is visiting Park City, Utah and will be glad to meet with folks to discuss hair options. We had a couple of online consultations from Salt Lake and to better serve interested persons, Dr. Lindsey will be glad to meet with people the evenings of March 23, 25, and 26.

If interested in setting up a meeting, please email Dr. Lindsey at drwlindsey@gmail.com

Dr. Lindsey McLean VA

William H. Lindsey, MD, FACS

McLean, VA

Dr. William Lindsey is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

i live in salt lake city... i would love the the chance to meet with you... ive had 2 bosley transplants at at the age of 21 and 22. im 24 now. i now have difficult future decisions ahead. i may set up 2 appointments if possibleicon_wink.gif

*** RESULTS WILL 100%, without a DOUBT, VARY***