Shedding..are these guys gonna grow back (see pics)

Sorry if this grosses anyone out but just curious...I've been shedding these things for the last 3 days (since around day 6 or 7). I'm now about 10 days out but just curious if this is how it would look. Hope to see these grow back.

shedding.jpg.6cb11c8ce5342d9f3138568fe7d4e0b5.jpg

It is difficult to make a judgement on the pic since it looks very dark. Try putting the flash on, and see if it looks like a folicle. It looks like regular shedding from what I see, and nothing to worry about. Remember to be delicate with your area, and you should not have any problem at all.

Thanks guys...sorry for the picture quality. No blood at all but it looks like dead skin but with hairs embedded in...almost liken it to a graft but with no blood and dead scabby skin surrounding the hair (or hairs) in some cases.

Did you guys experience the same things about 8 days +?

While I am not a proponent of checking like each 'n everything with a doc, but this is something that I would. You could just send an email with picture attachments. I did not experience this (but then I did not have scabbing either). The hair that sheds from grafted hairs is different - it should not have a root with it - it looks like hair you shed during hair cut. But either way, if these are merely few in that case you shouldn't worry.

Edited by cool525

yes, this is very normal. The same question is asked about once a week on here!

As cool525 says, if you have any major concerns, ask your doc - however I don't see anything wrong with what you have shown in that picture, it just looks like the transplanted hairs shedding and remaining attached to the scabs which formed around themm