dr saifi in poland

after doing some research i came across this guy. he operates out of poland . im slightly put of by that fact but that might be an element of snobbery.

i see some good posts about him on this site and was wondering if anyone had anything further to add??

Well , I am due to have surgery with him on the 1st March after being in contact with about 7 people from this forum. All who speak highly of him. I have had a lot of corresponance with DR Saifi who has been excellent, he comes across very well on the phone ans has personally answered all emails.

Obviosuly he doesnt have the following like many of the Doctors recommended on this forum , but you have to start somewhere.

For references contact : Portchester Pirate , Jonnyboy, Hairtohelp2, RLC26 , Almighty. Im sure they will give you an honest opionion of Dr Saifi.

I will also give a full report of my experience with regular updates.

All the best !!

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

HT No2 : Marwan Saifi 1680 grafts. Great result

HT No3 - Marwan Saifi 1250 grafts. Another good result.

HT No4 - Hakan Doganay 2134 grafts. Result TBA

Total 5134 grafts.

Hi

No, I first stumbled across it doing a search on the Internet. I dismissed it straight away as it just didnt seem right to me as it was in Poland and ?2950 for 2000 grafts. However, when I came on here I noticed somebody had gone for a transplant in Poland and I recognised the name. So I sent an email on their website directly.

Since then I have noticed a few others who have recommeded DR Saifi highly.

The communication so far has been excellent and Im am convinced everything will go well.

I originally had planned to go with Dr Farjo , but he is very expensive and Im not convinced the results will be too different. The difference of ?5000 in cost(3000 grafts) is substancial.

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

HT No2 : Marwan Saifi 1680 grafts. Great result

HT No3 - Marwan Saifi 1250 grafts. Another good result.

HT No4 - Hakan Doganay 2134 grafts. Result TBA

Total 5134 grafts.