crown clinic

hi guys , i recently enquired about a dr shahmalk of crown clinic manchester.im hoping to get some good feedback as didnt get alot to go on last time.

he seems to have carried out a number of transplants on celebrities, a certain tv doctor for one whos results look very good to me and he has said is over the moon with the results

can anyone give me feedback??

hi guys , i recently enquired about a dr shahmalk of crown clinic manchester.im hoping to get some good feedback as didnt get alot to go on last time.

he seems to have carried out a number of transplants on celebrities, a certain tv doctor for one whos results look very good to me and he has said is over the moon with the results

can anyone give me feedback??

Never heard of him..If I were you I would look at True, Dorin, Feller or another recommended doctor on this site thats located in your area!

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

hi kieth

thnaks for that , iv heard that they are the only surgeons recommended on here. it just greatly surprises me that there is only one surgeon in the whole of uk that is capable of doing a good job.has ht not been about long?? i appreciate that there are good and bad surgeons about but for everyone else except only this surgeon to not be considered greatly surprises me.do other areas of cosmetic surgery encounter the same dilema of finding a good surgeon .although completely different i realise i couldnt imagine there only being one reputable breast implant surgeon in the country

I agree, there has to be unnoticed surgeons in the uk that are on par with Farjo. Just be very careful. There are lots of horror stories out there, peoples life ruined from bad results and scars. The recommended surgeons on this site have been carefully reviewed and have proven through patient testimonials and results to be among the best.

It sounds like your not going to jump in and your doing the right thing by looking for information on Dr Shahmalak. I’ve never heard of him until your post yesterday. I decided to a bit of research to see what I could find and came across a few discussions. See the links below. I hope they help.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/139959-transform-dr-asim-shahmalak.html

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/135744-mr-shahmalak-crown-clinic-manchester-uk.html

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/161164-consultation-experience-dr-shahmalak-crown-cosma-clinics.html

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/156668-dr-shahmalak.html

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/141668-minoxidil-shedding.html

thanks for that info kieth, much appreciated

iv done a bit of research on him too and seems to be a mixed bag. iv explored the option of ht in ireland but heard some hooror stories on a certain dr kiely and dr collins is just to expensive.

as you say im not going to ruh into anything would just like to hear if anyone can recommend any other surgeons in uk aside from farjos

Hi Mate

Don't risk going to a doctor whom nobody has heard of and as you say, reasearch is a mixed bag.

UK = Farjo. That's it really. Rogers seemed to be OK but I have not heard anything for him for a while. There may be surgeons doing good work but I would concentrate on those who produce consistent results.

Belgium has 3 outstanding surgeons, 2 of whom are recommended on here- Devroye, Feriduni and Bisanga (he is not on here but is top notch)

USA/Canada - there are top guys there too Feller, Shapiro/Rahal, Hasson & wong/True & Dorin.

Personally I went to Feriduni in Belgium but would've easily gone to any in Belgium- My other choice was Rahal

Good luck!

If you are genuine, you will have realised by now that you need to do your research and choose a surgeon with proven results. Meet former patients and make sure you see results in person.

Sorry for the scepticism but there are far too many shills on here; members with a few posts with an agenda.

Good Liuck

i assure you am genuine.

iv saw the aforementioned dr shahmalak who i am aware has done some good work . perhaps some of you guys could look at his website crownclinic and see what you think.

iv also saw an advocate of ziering medical in belfast who i wasnt sure about . promised greatness and sang praises of the surgeon ziering who he said is a star among the stars.i was thrilled and asked if he would be doing the surgery and was told no, it would be one of his highly trained associates , this put me of instantly.

iv made lots of phone calls and of course consulterd this site, i have even saw ht offered on groupon which just seems to good to be true!!!!!!!1

ill keep researching until feel comfortable