Donor hair thicker than existing hair ??????

I havent seen this mentioned before , but donor hair in some people tends to be thicker than the naitive hair on the scalp (is in my case also)

I had a very poor transplant many years ago and you can clearly see the difference in thickness between the transplanted an natural hair

Im just wondering how a transplant can look natural when the hair may be different in width ?

Can anyone explain ?

Thanks

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

HT No2 : Marwan Saifi 1680 grafts. Great result

HT No3 - Marwan Saifi 1250 grafts. Another good result.

HT No4 - Hakan Doganay 2134 grafts. Result TBA

Total 5134 grafts.

Your donor hair is hair that has not been effected by DHT, which can cause your hair to miniaturize and thin. That is why the transplanted hairs are healthier and fuller. Your results would still look very natural and have a much improved appearance as long as the doctor transplanted them correctly. If it's unnatural it's because of transplanting clumps of hair like plugs, or creating a very unnatural looking design and lack of density.

I am a consultant for Dr. True and Dr. Dorin. These opinions are my own.

Dr. Robert True and Dr. Robert Dorin are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians