HT Documentation inquiries!!! Dr. Rahal patients

Hey All,

I am having my HT in about a week...and I really want to document it the best way I can. My doctor is Dr. Rahal...and I really am sooo thankful for all the great documentation that everyone has given this community for all the doctors here. With that said, I always loved Hasson and Wong's video's of their patients and I always wondered why Dr. Rahal who is also one of the best like H&W doesn't have any real video documentation of say his office and just his patients going through the whole procedure like H&W does. So with that said, I was thinking about trying to add some video to my documentation...but feel like perhaps the Dr. might not like this...has anyone encountered an issue with asking to video some of the procedure? I would love to have this video for my use and also for everyone else to see...but I am nervous that it might mess up my results in that it could be a big distraction and believe me that is the LAST thing I want! lol.

Anybody else have any documentation pointers I could have prior to leaving for my HT next week?! I already have my website read to go...All are welcome...thanks!!!

Dr Rahal is a pretty reserved and modest guy. I am sure he would not care with regard to his abilities, etc. However, I think you should skip this idea. It is a good idea and we certainly all appreciate your willingness to help the community with this type of documentation but I don't think it's in your best interest to pioneer something that the clinic has not really done yet. Likely your HT would still turn out fine bit I would want Rahal and his staff focused on me and business as usual. It's not just dr Rahal but the techs may not be comfortable.

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

True...that was what I was thinking...don't want to potentially hurt my result...I will just document with pictures. Thanks for your responses!!!