cannot confirm friend request

logo77

Hi Guys,

I've reviewed the situation and passed the information along to our webmaster. I'll make sure to keep everyone updated on the situation and what's causing the issue. I apologize. Thank you for your patience.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Guys,

By default, some functions such as private messages and other private interactions are disabled for newly registered members. This is to prevent spammers from mass mailing all of our legitimate members. I did check both of your accounts and saw that you were still listed as new. Typically, I go through all new accounts daily but haven't had a chance to with Thanksgiving break just passing. I did however, upgrade both of your accounts and you can now send/receive private messages and accept friend requests. Note, I already accepted Logo77's pending friend request on his behalf as a test to make sure it worked.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best wishes,

Bill

Marie,

I see that your name on the forum and on your social profile is completely different. Did you register with the name RK09 or Mariewoltz25411697?

Also, when did you register?

I wonder if these two accounts were somehow accidentally intertwined.

Please let me know and I'll investigate this further.

Best wishes,

Bill