worth starting finasteride?

byron

im thinking of starting on it from january, new year and all, what can i expect? im 27 got slight loss in the front corners, my hair is deffinatley changing when my hair is wet i put a mirror above and areas are thinning or is this a normal look for wet hair?

Do you have photo's of your current hairloss? I recommend it however I seem to have a recent break out of acne from it...perhaps I took too high a dosage (5mg) and currently have recession in my temples and front 3rd....but with a regime of Minox and Fin everything is growing back...even with the shed period

12/2017 - 3500 Grafts- Dr. Emrah Cinik

Follow my progress:

lukje, ive looked at your pictures last night and we seem to be in same situation, crown area and mid section is thick yet the corners at the front are receeding, its not noticeable at the moment but a sure thing is that it will be in the next 5 years

a side part works and hides any frontal loss as its thick in middle but when its wet i hold mirror up and you can see the areas thinning... i have no trouble with girls and get more attention when i wear a beanie hat on cold days like these so my face cant be that bad, so might grade it all off and let the foam and finasteride takeover