Dr feller /uk patient /richie48/2100 crown grafts 2007 - 2011..brand new update !

richie48

DSC00227-2.jpg25-1.jpgDSC00971-1.jpgDSC01436-1.jpgDSC01547-1-1.jpgDSC03442-1.jpgDSC00983.jpgDSC01902.jpgDSC01535.jpgDSC03350-1.jpg

Hi all , my name is Richie and I'm from the UK .

These are pictures taken approximatly every 12months from when i had 2100 crown grafts with Dr Feller in November 2007 , the first pic is before my transplant but a year of been on 1.25mgs of finasteride .

Dr Feller had to create a double crown swirl to immitate my original double crown , this ht is very natural and has been undetectable , even under close scrutiny when a friend I had told let it slip to others , I bluffed and told them it was just meds , they inspected my crown at close range , even moving my hair with there fingers , there conclusion was that I hadn't had a ht done ! hahahaha .

Please note how the transpalnted hair continued to improve in texture every year since .

I am going back to Dr Feller in Jan 2012 to have the front tweaked , I will post again soon with pics of my hairline but for now I wanted to share my experience with Dr Feller so far .

As well as 2100 crown grafts I take 0.8mgs of finasteride daily , without side effects .

Richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Thanks guys

Waisal , no probs , I'm just glad you got your results sorted

Hairthere , yes I will be going back to see Dr Feller in January 2012 to have the front temple points tweaked .

I will be posting some pics in the near future showing what I need , but felt I needed to re-introduce myself to the newbies on this site .

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

• 2 weeks later...

Mynameisalsorich hahaha

Thanks bud , I have only had one ht , 2100 crown grafts with Dr Feller , I am due to go see him again in New York in January 2012 for approximatly 2000 grafts to my front hair line and temples by strip method , I usually wear my hair longer , surfer style and it parts to far back into my temples and really bugs me , so thats what I hope to have addressed in January .

Due to my research I know and accept there are limitations too both FUE and FUT . But for me I accept that my donor will run out if I continue to have hts without foward planning , so I want the most yeald from my own precious finite supply of transplantable follicals , so chose to have a further FUT transplant , safest way for most yeald for the best value for money with one of the best surgeons , whom I know and trust .

I have copied an earlier post about my med use below to answer your questions about finasteride ......

I started on minoxadil cream and 1mgs propecia ( brand name of finasteride ) in 2006 .

By 2007 I had ditched the minoxadil cream , it didn't seem to help any regrowth and occasionally irrritated my scalp .

I also switched to 5mgs of generic finasteride ( proscar )in 2007 , I cut these into 4 pieces and took 1.25mgs daily .

By 2009 I started to cut the 5mgs of finasteride into 5 pieces and took 1mg daily .

In 2010 I started to cut the finasteride into 6 pieces and I now take only 0.8mgs daily , I did this with no noticable loss of hair .

I have suffered no side effects , no drop in libido or loss of erections , I do however believe I have become more of a calmer and more focused person , my girlfriend has noticed this also , is it the finasteride , I don't really know but it coinsided with me starting on the meds .

However I did notice my seamen become more watery after I started using the meds .

Due to wanting to start a family I have recently had my testosterone , thyroid and sperm count checked , my testosterone levels where higher than average , my thyriod is fine and my sperm count was also higher than the average , on average most men have between 20-200 million sperm per edjuculation , I had 140 million .

I have included a link below to one of my older posts showing pics of my improvement from meds only and my blog which has loads of close up pics of before , during and after , please take a look .....

Hair Restoration Site for richie48

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/155471-dr-feller-uk-patient-richie48-then-now-two-year-trip-meds-9-month-hair-transplant.html

orlhair1 , hi

Thanks bud , I have never sold my ht as a wow result , my pics have always being an honest account of what can be realistly achieved with good planning , good research and a top surgeon , I think my results are good enough to stand up to scruntiny and I have never really had a complimantary hair style for ht work hahahaha but it works and it has enabled me too wear my hair as I wish without being the bald guy in the room .

I have just had all my hair cut short , it's part of my plan for next years ht , I'll explain it all in a new thread with more pics of my short hair , this has given me a new out look on Dr Feller's work , with respect to naturalness .

Dr Feller recreated a double crown , which makes my hair "tuft" up in the middle , this is exaclty as mother nature had it when I was a child , before the onslaught of male patern baldness , because I have had my hair long since my ht grew in , I had never realized this before .

This has given me a new appriciation of how good and natural looking the first ht was and this is something we rarely discuss about hts , its always density , graft count , cost , FUE or FUT etc etc , I'll post up these new pics soon in a new thread .

Thanks spex !

cheers guys

richie

Edited by richie48

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

• 4 weeks later...