Dr Feller 2200 Grafts 8 month update

bobjenkins29

Hair Restoration Journal -8 months

I'm pretty happy with the hair transplant. As you can see in the "After" picture, I am now combing my hair back, which I couldn't really pull off just a month ago. Wearing my hair forward still looks goofy unless I use styling product, which frankly I'm too lazy to use.

As for the future, I'm afriad to say the hair greed bug has hit me, and I now wish my hairline was an inch lower and I wish I had opted for enhancement of the sides. However, I'm not sure how wise a move that would be, considering I am still young and unsure of my future loss pattern. I may need my remaining grafts just to maintain how I look now in 20 years. Dr. Feller said that I have at least 7K grafts available, of which i used just over 2K. And it's tough for me to do the math, because I'm not sure now exactly how much of what I have is native hair; also I understand the crown requires more grafts than the front.

Bob, When you say sides are you referring to your temple points? I actually had mine done via a small fue session between having strip sessions to address the front, vertex and crown. This might be an approach for you to consider.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

bob, it depends on what your goal is. 200/side was enough to reestablish temples points for me, but I would like to get a bit more aggressive with them in the future. At a young age doing the temple points could be tricky. Your tps are prone to mpb and they could recede further.

I did update my results at 8 months, just search in the patient results section. It's coming along nicely and I still feel a ton of new stubble.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

• 2 months later...