Best Doctor in NYC/NJ Area

In my opinion, Bernstein is most likely to be the best in the New York and Jersey area and is one of the best in the entire field--bar none. I'm speaking from experience, and even though one poster criticized me and Figsy for not posting photos, I feel compelled to share my success story to help those in need of finding an excellent doctor from the tri-state area. I'm roughly 6 1/2 months post-op and growth is starting to really take off and I couldn't be more satisfied. If anyone from this area is interested in learning more about my experiences with Bernstein, I would be happy to help you. Of course, you would need to leave your e-mail address. Best wishes and happy New Year!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
Originally posted by cul-de-sac:

In my opinion, Bernstein is most likely to be the best in the New York and Jersey area and is one of the best in the entire field--bar none. I'm speaking from experience, and even though one poster criticized me and Figsy for not posting photos, I feel compelled to share my success story to help those in need of finding an excellent doctor from the tri-state area. I'm roughly 6 1/2 months post-op and growth is starting to really take off and I couldn't be more satisfied. If anyone from this area is interested in learning more about my experiences with Bernstein, I would be happy to help you. Of course, you would need to leave your e-mail address. Best wishes and happy New Year!!

Can you please email me (sanjayzota@hotmail.com) your experience with Dr. Bernstein.

sanjuzz,

Just so you know, this thread is over 4 years old. I haven't seen any of these members, probably ever since I started here in 2004.

But other patient members have posted their experience with Dr. Bernstein. Be sure to check out the patient hair loss blogs and use the "find" feature and search for "Bernstein".

Best wishes,

Bill

I am very happy with Dr. true who is NYC

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!