Hair Transplants in NZ

welliboi

Im a kiwi living in oz. I wouldnt go to anyone in nz or australia. Do a search for Dr Pathomvanich and Dr Pong in thailand. You'll get a good HT, have a nice time there and save thousands.

cheers,

Sunny

Hey there. Yeah, I am kinda getting the impression that no one is really recommended in Australia or NZ. I have been looking at several different Doctors on here. Just doing a bit of research as I really wanna get this done sometime next year. Have you had any HT done recently Sunny?

I'm the same as you mate, living in Sydney and trying to squeeze in a pre-xmas stop over in Thailand to get my second HT en route to the UK. I ruled Australia out straight away as the cost was incredible. I've done a heap of research into Dr Path in Bangkok, was all ready to go with him then the floods hit. I have also started doing research in Dr Pong in Chaing Mai, so far I have read some good reports on here - but not as many as the well known Dr Path from DHT clinic. Here are both websites:

http://www.thaihairclinic. com/

http://www.dhthairclinic.com/home.php

Edited by organix

Hi Welli Boi. Yeah mate I'm still over in Vancouver having a holiday after the op. Being repair it was a long one and very technical for the staff. I am trying not to be like the other guys on here telling you exactly which surgeon you should go to. I wont post that and I don't think guys should specifically tell you what to do. But I will back everyone up on saying 'watch out in australia / NZ'. As far as medical tourism goes in Thailand I have respect the dentists, transplants - more variable. There are only a few doctors who are the top and they are not going to be the cheapest. However there are guys charging $6-8 a graft who are terrible so high price does not guarantee a thing. Don't let one guy who had an operation at this place or that place tell you to go to his surgeon. Do LOTS of research, take your time, call different patient liasion people, and form your own opinion - you are going to have to live with the results. Price is going to be a factor somewhere, but there are a few tricks when looking at price that sting the uninformed. Geography should not come into it, you're from NZ, you're going to have to travel.