Dr. Rosanelli

sdj254

Folks:

I am planning on having a procedure with Dr. Rosanelli. I have seen the pictures posted on his website. His office album has the same pictures. He recommended about 1500 grafts for the front hairline.

I searched this forum and found only a couple of people who have had their surgery with him. Are there others who would be willing to shair their experience with him?

sdj254,

In my opinion, Dr. Rosanelli does solid work. You can see examples of his results on his recommendation profile.

Unfortunately, not too many of Dr. Rosanelli's patients have shared their results with us. You can look up a guy who used to post by "Tam" who was happy with his results. I don't recall him sharing his photos though.

Best wishes,

Bill

I would be happy to send you photos or post them but it's hard to compare as I don't have any immediate post op photos. I can see if I can dig up some before photos. Dr Rosnelli took some before and after photos but I think we can all agree by looking at the photos he posts his picture taking skills are not the best. You should be happy.

Hi Bill,

I have seen Dr. Rosanelli's after photos on this forum and on his website, and the after photos look good. I see he is recommended on this forum but he is not a Coalition member. so a few questions for you:

1. Why should sdj254 not have an HT done by a Coalition Doc?

2. what is the difference between a coalition doc and a non-coalition doc?

3. Can sdj254 achieve the same results with dr. Rosanelli as he would have achieved with a coalition doc?

Thanks.

Imun,

The difference between recommended and Coalition physicians can be found on our physician standards page. See also, How We Recommend Hair Transplant Surgeons.

The Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians represent an elite group of physicians who have a stellar reputation and track record of providing large densely packed sessions of ultra refined follicular unit hair transplantation when appropriate for the patient.

Physicians who are recommended on the Hair Transplant Network are not required to do larger sessions or dense packing to be recommended, but must still do high quality follicular unit hair transplantation with consistent excellent results. Recommended physicians may still provide larger densely packed ultra refined procedures. However, before considering them for the Coalition, they must prove to our community that they do this kind of work consistently.

In my opinion, Dr. Rosanelli is doing very solid follicular unit grafting and he's certainly worth considering.

I hope this helps,

Bill

Bill,

Good to hear from you, thanks for your input. I agree with you that Dr. Rosanelli does solid work, the pics says it all. since he has recommended 1500 grafts, sdj254 should be just fine.

HT is not a joke and you should research, meet at least 3 grown out patients of several doctors in person and then determine who is the best for you.

Once you go through with an HT there is no turning back, there is no reversal, it is a path you will be on for the rest of your life. Take it very seriously and don't just go to the first doctor who showed you some pictures.