I need some answers :)

Ok. Here is the deal. I can’t get some points about hair and hair transplant.

Can someone give me example of countasian person?? I don’t know the diffrence betewan white and countasian person and how big density of hair they have(more or less).

Secondle, I asked some time ago about Brad Pitt hair density http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-CTDXU1Puucc/Td8k4LXsR5I/AAAAAAAAA3w/Vqx5eP9C2hc/s640/Brad+Pitt+5.jpg you told me it is more or less 50\60 fus\cm^2. Well if that’s truth why hair transplant for NW2\3 is still call „ilusion” if some clinics like H&W or Rahal are able give us even 80\cm^2?

Can you give me of example countasian person who has this 120fus per cm^2??

Ok. and now, most importent question. If yor hair density is 40 per cm^2 or just little thinning on all of your head… can you do a dense coverage to get for example 60?

Thank you, and sorry for that, but i am very lost.

Just because a hair restoration physician claims or actually places 70-80 FU's per sq cm during a procedure does not mean that is what is going to grow in. In fact, many doctors feel that grafting at those densities leads to higher loss percentages. If you try to add 20 FU's per sq cm to a patient that has 40 Fu's per sq cm it would depend on amount of shock loss, success ratio of transplanted hairs, and hair characteristics as to whether or not it ends up looking thicker. Sorry I cannot help you with the Countasiaan questions.

Thank you, do you know any procedurs that had that kind of dense coverage??

And how big density pepople like Brad Pitt have. It is 60\60 fus per cm^2 or it is 120 fus per cm^2 like counasian gave.

Probably Histogen or Aderans will be able fix small thinning that i will probably have :(((

Edited by ffar