Eyebrow transplant info needed

Hi all,

I'm a 40 year old man. About 10 years ago I mysteriously lost most of my eyebrow hair. It has not grown back, and my doctor thinks it may be alopecia. I'm considering an eyebrow transplant. Can anyone advise me about this?

parker,

Welcome! Many of the hair transplant surgeons recommended by the Hair Transplant Network perform eyebrow restoration surgery. I suggest using the forum's search feature in order to find examples of this procedure. I've included a couple of links below.

Dr Rahal - Eyebrow Restoration - FUE

paperclip.gif Eyebrow transplant; Dr. Beehner; 65 y/o woman with no eyebrow hairs

You can also view the list of recommended physicians here and contact those nearest you for more information.

Best of luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Set up a consultation with a reliable hair transplant doctor. That's where you'll probably find the best advice. David gave some good references; I personally would recommend Dr. Gabel (I've seen nothing but really good work from him on these forums, although I haven't seen his eyebrow surgeries).