Hello, been reading this great site for years, said i will tell my story.

Ireland78

Here goes,

I am 33 and for close on 11 years i have been losing my hair. I have found it absolutely devastating to my confidence. I still have a good bit of hair but i have been losing it badly on my crown for a long time. I have tried everything on the market place, was on propecia but found it did not suit me. I am allegedly according to the ladies a good looking lad so you can imagine how upsetting i find this, the majority of us have all been there. I live my life under a baseball cap when i am not at work. I have a regiment every morning that takes 40 minutes to get my hair right and when it is not, arrrggggggggggh, ye know the story. Have pulled plenty of sickies over it and in truth i can't remember the last time i was sick, touch wood!!

Recently i have just split up with someone i loved very much for three and a half years, it was a situation out of both our control. Anyway, dealing with that does not help, especially when i was with someone who loved me for who i am and now i have to go back out there and find someone else, not asap but in time.

The thing is i want the confidence to go and do it and i know beauty is skin deep but when you feel good you give out a far better aura.

After lots of looking i am deciding between Hasson and Wong or Dr Feriduni as he is in Europe.

I just want to say thank you to all the people who put the time into this site and give people really good advice, be greatful for such a great place.

Peace out guys.

Hi ireland

Getting a ht is a life changing experience , but that can be for good reason or bad reason .

When we first split with someone our minds are all over the place and thats never going to be the best time to make a monumental decision to go down the ht route .

Try finasteride again , smaller amounts if you have to , see what happens , make sure you understand if it effects you physically or pshycologically , this is very important , you have to be very honest with yourself and thats never easy to do .

Stablize your crown loss first and always have a plan , take a year out to stablize your emotions over the split and see where you are in 12 months .

Having a ht without taking the meds can be done but is risky if you have further loss later in life , so first you need to establish if you can use the meds or not .

After 12 months of research and checking if meds a suitible you and your emotions won't let youself make any rash decisions , your mind and spirit will be in a more comfortable place .

Then decide if you really wish to go down the ht road , make a informed choice of a word class Dr ,not just some local hack ,to do fue or fut , costings and most importantly , always have a plan !

I had crown loss and had 2100 grafts at a similar age to yourself in 2007 with Dr Feller , I have included some old links , med use and ht for you to look at below ,

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/155471-dr-feller-uk-patient-richie48-then-now-two-year-trip-meds-9-month-hair-transplant.html

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/136000-dr-feller-uk-patient-richie48-2100-crown-grafts-15-month-update-pics-very-slowly-getting-better-better.html

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/138494-brand-new-dr-feller-uk-patient-richie48-2100-crown-grafts-19-month-update-pics-baldy-moody-emo-grungy-surfer.html

good luck bud , this should never be an easy desision , don't rush and always , always have a plan

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Ireland78, you ever considered HRBR in Ireland, you can always go for a consult with these guys (and only a consult at this stage of your research) to see what they have to say?

...this only useful if you are indeed based in Ireland as your profile name suggests... but, your surname could be Ireland and you live in Austrailia i don't know...

good luck buddy,

57mph

They did wonders for Irelands very own James Nesbitt and if it didn't go well he had more to lose than his hair!

Like i say a consult doesn't hurt anyone other than a pub landlords takings, but you gotta do what you gotta do which is best for you, so fair enough.

Onwards and upwards,

57mph