picture help

what is the best way to take pictures?

indoor or outdoor?

flash or no flash?

i want to start taking pictures but i feel like there is a drastic change depending on settings. what is a fair setting to monitor progress?

I say do both methods. As lighting varies. This way you can see for yourself how your result will turn out in all those conditions. Indoor or out, with light or without. People usually just do indoors and with natural light without flash. It's good to have a set of all those pictures in those settings to compare later on when you look at our transplant in those situations.

You just want to cover yourself as well for later on, when say if your results aren't as you would like and others say oh, well your pre op pics were taken outside and that's why there is a difference or etc, when the finger pointing starts. I don't think you would have to face any of that, but just as a precaution. I'd save and take pics in all those settings and situations and then do the same when the transplant is fully grown in all those settings and situations. Just for assurance. Good Luck.

Edited by Sean