reviews of bisanga

aj29

hi guys

im new on here and could use some advice on choosing a surgeon im leaning towards bisanga as my initial choice was going to be farjo ,but im now thinking fue is better due to donor scarring, anyone got first hand feedback and results from the bisanga clinic, i really felt that stephen there was really understanding ,sincere,and has awnsered all my question without delay

andy

Bisanga regularly produces the most outstanding FUE results on the HTN. I too am considering my procedure with him.

Check out usernames Can't Decide, Stingray, Levrais or Danny Noonan... among others. IMO, Bisanga is to FUE what Rahal is to hairlines: the best!

If you're dead set on FUE, there is no other doctor that I would go to.

Galsglatch, I strongly agree with you, I couldnt find any surgeon that comes close to Dr. Bisanga in producing great results with FUE. Thats why Im chosing him for next summer to FUE my scar and work in some thinning areas if needed.

aj29, you are correct. Strip is cheaper its like EURO 3 per graft with Bisanga while FUE is EURO 5, but the crap thing about it is that you wont be able to shave your head becaue of the funny smiley scar and you could never predict scarring even how good surgeon is he. Its just you and your body in how it reacts with it.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]