I've been reading your posts and have a quick question..

Is there any good concealers that are sold at any pharmacy's or store's? I just got notice of a meeting I have to attend next week, and would really like to cover my recent HT. It's not terribly noticable but it will be 7 weeks out, and the crown is noticable. Atleast to me. There isn't much hair back there, but I think an ol' combover could do the trick.

Thanks

Is there any good concealers that are sold at any pharmacy's or store's? I just got notice of a meeting I have to attend next week, and would really like to cover my recent HT. It's not terribly noticable but it will be 7 weeks out, and the crown is noticable. Atleast to me. There isn't much hair back there, but I think an ol' combover could do the trick.

Thanks

Hi Rooster,

To be honest I've never looked around to see if there was anything I could buy locally. I remember reading a post once on another site that mentioned a product but I can't remember the name.

You didn't say when you're leaving for the meeting but my order for Toppik only took 2 days to get here using rush delivery and they offer overnight delivery as well, which would probably get there Wed. My last Dermmatch order was awhile back and I can't remember how quick they were but I think they only send normal first class USPS. If you do order anything don't get any aerosols (Prothik/Fullmore) as they will have to ship those via ground and they will take closer to a week.

Vocor1 also wrote a post awhile back where he managed to use an eyebrow pencil in a pinch to get by. Anything that brings the scalp color closer to the hair color is most likely going to help.

I'll keep researching to see if I can find anything else. And no TexasNW2, I'll do my part for my hair loss brothers but I'm not driving to Michigan tonight to deliver him Prothik like I had to do with you icon_smile.gif

Dart