Interesting essential oil results

Jackthehat1

Hi, its my first post, so bear with me, im a twenty year old male, suffering with a light degree off hairloss, im not sure on the techniqual terminology, but iv got a creeping hairline, but mainly its worry is the thinnest off my hair, i had a interesting experience a few months back, i started using a silica supplement, along with a few others, and also i was using rosemary essential oil on my scalp, i actually had brilliant results, with new hair growth right through my hair, and also i quite smoking too try and maximise reluts, but i unfortunatly stopped this system, due to a serious family problem, and since, my new hairgrowth as fallen, along with even more hair fallen, iv seen alot on there forums, and i think my results were quite amazing, am i just lucky that this sorta stuff works on me?? If so i think it would be great if i could get help sorting me out a proper routine, many thanks

You are 20. Enough with the herbal stuff. Get on finasteride ASAP. It works very well for younger men. You should also look into Rogaine Foam - active ingredient is minoxidil. Those are the only two PROVEN ways to fight hair loss.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Haha fairenough mate, shall i keep on the silica and other supplements, i was looking at the foam today, iv seen alot off posts about serious shedding from it, as im only at the beginning stages off hairloss i didnt want too go.. Lets say too serious.. Even from what i was on before, i had great gains in new hair very quickly, does this mean im a good candidate for hairloss products? Sorry if i sound abit naive, just wona be carefull :)