issues accessing parts of this site

salemsalem78

Hey guys,

I just became and active member a few days ago, and I realized I am unable to send users any messages, and I can't even access my own messages! Actually, apart from writing writing threads, I am pretty much unable to do anything!!

I tried both Chrome and Internet Explorer, and I just can't figure out what's going on..

Just an example, it tells me I have a message, if I click on it, it takes me back to the home page.

Help?

Thanks,

Salem.

Salem,

I'm afraid that when it comes to computers and technology, I'm about as much use as handbrake on a canoe.

One of the moderators will pick this up in no time.

I PM'd you by the way, aren't I a clever boy!!!!

salemsalem78,

Private messaging is disabled for new members until accounts are verified. Sorry for the inconvenience but it was necessary to deter spammers. Messaging on your account should be activated soon.

All the best,

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

• Administrators

Totally Off Topic, I am just testing the various YouTube link formats to make sure users can embed them easliy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh9Wa7ZyVnc

Another link with some additional code, link pasted from the page URL and not from the "Share" section.

VODACOMTV's Channel - YouTube

OK, that does not work, but this will:

Hans

Webmaster