Missed Daily Dosage

GotHair

Hey All,

I was on vacation and my refill didn't show up on time. I went four days without Fin. How long can you go without taking it and are there issues with missing that many days without the medication? Thanks

i read somewhere that once you stop using meds the earliest signs of hairloss/shedding is after 3 weeks (don't quote me on that). since you said it's only four days for you i think you'll be fine. some people intentionally take a week or two off the meds to trick the "system" so the meds (finesteride in particular) keep working for them which i find it to be quite unorthodox or intriguing technique to say the least.

your fine... 4 days is no big deal if you ask me.... i took an entire month off in order to give my body a little break in an attempt to prolong fins effectivness in the long run.. i have ZERO clue if it will work. but it makes sense to me.. i can say that only at the end of the month did i experience what MAY have been my hairloss speeding up again... i experienced almost ZERO hair hairloss again about a week after starting up again.. just my experience

*** RESULTS WILL 100%, without a DOUBT, VARY***

Missing 4 days of Finasteride will not make much of a difference to your hair loss situation..From my research, Finasteride is just as effective taking the medication every other day compared to each day.

Therefore, the medication does stay in a individuals system for a short period of time.