NIZORAL - info worth reading

Mr. GQ

thanks to a guy named poison from the other board for pointing this out!!!

it's worth a look imo, so for the guys that don't follow other boards here is the link:http://www.hairlosstalk.com/ha...-loss-treatments.php

this is copy/paste of what poison originaly said while he posted the thread called "Nizoral (hairlosstalk.com)":

just briefly read through some of the suggestions form hairlosstalk.com and they appear to hold a strong view of nizoral. if you read the information that link will take you to, you will see that they believe that any legitimate hairloss product will not work without nizoral (or will not work to its full potential). So wtf.. does that mean i should have been on nizoral nearly a year and half ago? what do you guys think, is it that daaaammn important? also, after reading that same information a month ago, i started using nizoral once a week. i did get a little shed, but im starting think it might be helping with scalp inflammation:confused ;

• 2 weeks later...

Hair loss talk is a good forum with good members and good info but you have to realise that they too have an agenda. They sell products such as topical spiro which they "big up" to the high hills even though there is no convincing evidence that it works. Also i cannot find their brand of spiro S5 anywhere but there website so there is obviously a monopoly going on there. They are also sistered with sites that sell niz and are also going to be stocking it themselves very shortly.

Its all about the money

but my personal opinion of Niz is that it is a good product, one of the better ones in the regimen and does what we think it does.

As for spiro so far not convinced.

Hair loss talk is a good forum with good members and good info but you have to realise that they too have an agenda...

Its all about the money

Online,

Are you saying all hair loss sites are only about money? Please explain.

I also see that on 3 of your posts you are promoting the website www.direct-propecia.co.uk. Do you work for them or just a happy consumer? And if you're just a happy consumer, why is it your trash talking another website (Hair Loss Talk) who also sells generic medication?

Seems highly contradictory if you ask me icon_smile.gif

Bill