Hair Multiplication - Aderans Research Institute Provides Updates on Phase II Study

On July 11th, Aderans Research Institute, a biotechnology company specializing in non-surgical hair restoration, provided updates on its hair multiplication clinical study.

During a hair loss convention in Paris, France, Aderans CEO Dr. Ken Washenik gave a presentation on the Aderans hair multiplication project. This demonstration featured an explanation of the hair multiplication technique (the "ARI process") and also interim results from the phase II clinical research trials.

To read more about these updates and view the presentation, please visit the post on our popular Hair Loss Q & A blog: Aderans Research Institute Provides Updates on its Phase II Clinical Studies.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

if they have any clinical studies i would love to join, I have had 5 transplant and now i have no more donor, I spent 10 years and $30,000 and always covering one area for the other area to lose my hair. I would love to see something coming out so i dont have to feel like the surgeries werent worth it,

hey rat media you can probably get into a clinical trial... go onto aderans research's website and look up where they are taking participants... if the interactive map they have on the site doesn't say anybody is taking them just call one or two of them. I did this maybe half a year ago and there was a facility taking people for trials but was not on the websites interactive map..... give it a try...... their demands are pretty tough though; they have to tatoo your head, multiple visits, etc.

• 1 year later...