Advice requested.

Kabir

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

I am also thinking of Dr.Prabdeep but it seems like he is very slow in responding to emails. Did you get a chance to meet him or his patients. I am from US and don't want to run into surprises after getting there. If it's ok with you, I can give you a call.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Gabrieljose43, How are your FUE results with Dr Sohe? I am planning to have my HT done in 2 weeks, still struggling to decide on right doctor!! :( :confused:

much thanks!!

I am booked for the 19th and 20th of september to do 5000 grafts with doctor Sohi. If you are willing to wait that long, I can post my results here. Hope all is well, cya.

Hi Gabriel...I am looking to go to the same surgeon in November...I can't really find out much about him apart from promotional stuff and not a lot else...I notice he is a plastic surgeon and also his surgery offers fertility treatment...which doesnt suggest that he is exclusively FUE only !...Could you kindly email me once you have had your treatment to let me know how it went and t\your thoughts...thanks

hey dude, any suggestions on Dr Sohi? I am thinking of doing my procedure at his clinic. Any suggestions? much thanks!!

• 1 year later...