Looking for feedback on Dr. Bisanga

Hey all i am looking for patients of Dr.Bisanga to help me out as i am considering him for an FUE transplant. I also saw Prohair clinic which is also in belgium and i saw on the tube some good results, if there are patients of Pro hair also i would like to speak with them.

I am planning to go to Belgium for some unrelated business and i am planning to visit both these clinics. If there is any red flag you want to raise either post it here or if you dont feel comfortable please PM me.

If you have a good experience with either clinic please share it to ease my mind :)

Count,

I recommend typing the physician's name into our forum search function. This will help you elicit the community's general opinion without waiting for responses to trickle in.

Additionally, if you're going to be in Belgium regardless, I HIGHLY recommend you consider a consultation with Dr. Feriduni. His follicular unit extraction (FUE) work is truly state-of-the-art, and I think meeting with him would help you get a grasp of the hair transplant options available in Belgium.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Count,

I recommend typing the physician's name into our forum search function. This will help you elicit the community's general opinion without waiting for responses to trickle in.

Additionally, if you're going to be in Belgium regardless, I HIGHLY recommend you consider a consultation with Dr. Feriduni. His follicular unit extraction (FUE) work is truly state-of-the-art, and I think meeting with him would help you get a grasp of the hair transplant options available in Belgium.

Thanx FHT for your response. I am leaning towards Bisanga because i havent heard any big complains about him through my research and i only want FUE. I also searched dr. Feriduni as you mentioned, i ve never heard of him before and i saw some of his results but they were mostly strip. I want a doc with along time online presense and many patient-posters never the less it doesnt hurt since i am gonna be there to have a consultation with him also, i will take full advantage of my trip.

In the meantime if anyone knows something i dont about bad results or treating patients wrong from the two clinics i mentioned and wants to post me privately i will be more than great full as i am trying to be extra careful since i am not rich and i am doing my best to try to find a good FUE surgeon here in Europe.

thank you all again

I'm also considerig Bisanga.

I had a consulation with Bisanga and his representative Stephen. I've also met the representative from HDC, Dr Rogers and the representative from London Harley Clinic and out of all of them, I instinctively felt more comfortable with Bisange.

I just started a course of propecia and minoxidil so will see how that goes before HT.