:DHey!!

So it's been a very long time since I've blogged. I'm not sure why I haven't done a post sooner. I've been looking up results everyday and I'm so excited to see so many good results you all! Perhaps that's why. I'm basking in the glory of your transplants :) they truly are fantastic.:D

I've had some bad temple recession since I was 18, I'm now 24 and aspiring to be an actor...sadly during castings I've heard alot of comments regarding my hair line. I know it's tough to make it in the acting world but it's even tougher when your hair isn't picture perfect! I've been following my regime of minoxidil on my temples and saw palmento every day. I've had some significant regrwoth and stabalization but now it's come to a dead end after 1 and 1/2 years I think my regime is just rentention now rather then any new growth.

That's the problem! With the income I do have from my current job (which involves leasing apartments face to face with customers...who also have a pasing glance at my hairline) I am just getting by. I'm wantin to know what I can do about a financial plan? My credit is awful (I moved from the UK to the USA, so I don't have enough established credit). I'm trying to save up for a transplant but times are tough. Has anyone with bad credit had any luck with a decent payment plan?

Does anyone have any recommendations? Any ideas are greatly appreciated as I've kind of hit a rut of depression, which certainly isn't helping my hair loss! :( I'm just frustrated with the hair loss and not being able to do anything about it, and I know it's noones fault.

I'm sorry if this post seems very negative, I'm just at my wits ends. But I am thankful this forum is here! Everyone's success stories really do put a light at the end of the tunnell for me (when i eventually get there) it's just getting over that mentality.

12/2017 - 3500 Grafts- Dr. Emrah Cinik

Follow my progress:

Luke,

Are you considering any clinics specifically? I do know that individuals clinics work with different financing companies and plans, and it wouldn't surprise me if you could find some way to work with them (or a third party credit company specifically involved with cosmetic surgery) to come up with a payment plan.

I'd consider contacting individual clinics and inquiring what type of credit plans/options they offer. This way, you'll know which clinics align with your financial situation (though make sure you do not sacrifice quality in the meantime - this will be more expensive in the end) and also learn more about cosmetic surgery financing through the experience.

Good luck. If there is anything else I can do to help, don't hesitate to contact me.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Is that your photo you're using for an avatar? I don't see why eyes would wander to your hairline as if there's something unusual going on. Your recession looks minor and like it's starting from an already low hairline position. Unfortunately I do understand that casting people will notice it in that part of your career.

Have you already tried and failed to get financing?

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Thank FHT Doc. I will be contacting a few to ask. I am really liking the work done by Dr true and Dr Dorin in NY. There restoration of temples and frontal hairlines have shown incredible results. Also Dr Ron Shapiro, & Dr Hasson. There are a lot of incredible surgeons on this forum and I'm so happy that it's here so I can view them all and make an educated decision.

I'm leaning towards FUE rather then strip as it will give me more diversity, shorter hair etc with no strip scar showing. But I also uinderstand that it's pretty much twice as expensive.

Hey Mattj- That's a photo from about 2 years ago. I will be updating with a current photo tonight. When my hair was like that it would still take me 20 minutes to style it that way, but when ever there was wind it would just blow over and reveal my temples :(

I know there are people out there with worst problems in the world but hair loss can really be depressing at times. I'm trying to keep my optomism high :)

Follow my progress:

MattJ- I never looked at Dr Rahal before and just saw your posting on the 6000+ grafts. I then went to look at Dr Rahal's website and I once again am completely amazed by his transformations! Truely a skilled surgeon.

When you say you represent Dr Rahal are you a paitent or do you work there? Either way I am trhoughly impressed with the work!

Follow my progress:

Fantastic,

did you have work done by him? I'm orignally from Reading but moved to Colorado.

And to answer your question if I already applied for financing I ahven;t yet as I know how shot my credit is and know that it will be turned down. I'm going to be contacting surgeons this week about consultations and working out if they offer payment plans etc...

Follow my progress:

Hi Luke,

It is not a negative post at all. You are just strategizing about a plan to correct your situation and enhance your personal and professional prospects.

You should meet with a few physicians and discuss your situation. A few compassionate and empathetic physicians may be willing to offer some helpful alternatives to the "financing organizations".

The entertainment industry can be particularly harsh and challenging in a very competitive market.

You know that old expression "when there is a will there is a way". Be creative my friend.

Rich

"Opinions and expressions are solely my own!"

Fantastic,

did you have work done by him? I'm orignally from Reading but moved to Colorado.

And to answer your question if I already applied for financing I ahven;t yet as I know how shot my credit is and know that it will be turned down. I'm going to be contacting surgeons this week about consultations and working out if they offer payment plans etc...

I'm just an employee. Are you trying to break into acting in Colorado?

Well I've done a few projects out here but have been travelling to LA for auditions and will be moving out there in the near furute.

I will be contacting Dr Rahal's office this week with pictures, just to get an estimate of cost and see if it's possible for me.

I've been looking up a lot of his work on here and am simply amazed how someone can be so gifted!

Follow my progress:

LA would seem like the more obvious location, but I wondered if you were in theatre or something. Theatre would be more forgiving than movies or television when it comes to 'flaws'. I think the constant rejection would destroy me or turn me into a monster!

Haha well I try to take it well. But mainly I think the hair just gets me down as it's not "perfect" I think the rejection would be less harsh on my persona if I knew it wasn't mainly because of my hair lol! I know that they have systems that they can use for films but usually they like to invest that for "Established" names lol.

Follow my progress: