Looks like its working :)

Khaos385

Okay so the first picture was on january 2011. I was only using propecia since april 2010. Now the second picture was just a couple days ago on june 10th 2011. I just recently started revivogen bio-clensing shampoo and using mixox foam for nearly a week so it must of been the propecia that produced those results....you can even see tiny black hairs coming up. its crazy...I just wanna know if its the propecia that did that or what.

DSC00892.jpg.de9b5093ea07e0c81816df72c72e49f3.jpg

DSC00980.jpg.551611b1aedbfb8ab8f7b720790e3c7f.jpg

wow they're great results!! What was your hair like before you started propeica? was it the same as the picture in January? just wanting to know as i'm thinking of jumping on the propecia bandwagon myself :)

actually my hair was prolly like the second picture maybe alittle better lol...its strange! Propecia was a rollercoaster ride. It seemed the first couple months were fantastic with the med but I had shedding for nearly 4 months straight. I just kept my head high and kept taking it every morning. Proscar cut into fourths. If your gonna do propecia Id recommend using the revivogen shampoo. keeps your scalp clean for future growth i believe.

I have read somwhere that shedding does occur at the start. You done great to keep taking it (i probably would have got too scared and stopped lol) It looks like it has paid off for you :) have you got any side effects? I'll have a look at that thanx for the recommendation. I have also heard that Nizoral shampoo is great. I would say my hairline is currently at the stage you are in the first picture. I hope I get great results like you!!

Nope no sides at all. Been on it for a year and and two months. The reason i chose revivogen over niz was cause rev has dht blockers and saw palmetto in it. Yea the shedding is bad but thats how you know its working i guess :)...if you have health insurance have your doctor perscribe proscar and it only cost about 12 bucks a month! Good luck man

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Chaos385..

looks grate ..also it gave me some hope...

my position is almost similar to u M shaped. ...but more thinner hair at frontal ..

what i am taking

Krikland minox 5% - 1mg twice/day + 1 Mg Fin at Night after dinner + Retinal A (for 20days)

No Shampoo yet so far , just on regular Head & Shoulder

I just started from June.21.2011.. I am 34 yrs male.

I am greatly encouraged with ur pixs mate...Can u say a bit more?

about ur process ? what about mine?

thnx

Nneel

Best Regards-

ZR

My Regimen

Minox 5% -1ml 2x/day | Fins -1mg /day | Niz 2% - |

Green Tea Shampoo

Planning to start Retina-A

Khaos385,

Wow! That must be a record. Congratulations! How I wish that I'd started finasteride when it first become available. I think I'd have a lot more hair remaining today.

Good for you! :)

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website