Anyone had a HC with Dr. Brad Limmer

Zac25

Dr. Brad Limmer is a member of our elite Coalition (the highest level of recommendation) and is well respected by our patient community. Feel free to visit his recommendation profile and review his work or utilize the forum search function to gain the community's opinion of his work/review more cases. Good luck!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 1 month later...

Yes, I actually just had a procedure yesterday, July 12, 2011. In a nutshell: OUTSTANDING. Dr. Limmer knows his profession and has a great staff and wonderful manner. I could not be more pleased. Highly, Highly recommend. I would ask for Christina as the Med Tech on your case, she is wonderful. In my view, you would not go wrong, he will shoot straight, treat you very well, and I have nothing but good things to say about him and his team. Excellent.

Yes, I actually just had a procedure yesterday, July 12, 2011. In a nutshell: OUTSTANDING. Dr. Limmer knows his profession and has a great staff and wonderful manner. I could not be more pleased. Highly, Highly recommend. I would ask for Christina as the Med Tech on your case, she is wonderful. In my view, you would not go wrong, he will shoot straight, treat you very well, and I have nothing but good things to say about him and his team. Excellent.

How many grafts did you get? Do you have any before photos? Dr Limmer is top notch and a straight shooter!

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website