2 options for a 25 year old, what do you think??

Hello everyone,

After reserching for about 2 years now, I'm at the end of a decision and come up with two roads .I'd like to share them with you and get your honest opinions.

(A litte info : 25 year old , NW 5 going to 6, family history of NW6 with strong crown. Been on propecia for 2 ,minoxidil for 1 year. )

1- Start with H&W: All my researches just thought me one thing for certain ; donor area is precious and fut is much better for those who need more grafts. Since I'm young and I know this road is very risky I'm planning on 2 megasessions from them to get my most graft as possible.But, i want to have the freedom to shave my head at the lowest clipper as possible, if I dont have a good coverage. For the scar, I will use the scalp micro pigmentation or fue if availible.

2- Dr. Rassman and micro-pigmentation: I'm buzz cutting my hair and I really liked it until 2 months ago . I had a shock loss from depression and SSRI's and now I hate it. My plan is first to get a fue to have a NW1-2 hairline because I'll be very nervous if my hairline is ink. I'm thinking of a 1-2 cm wide hairline with fue. (As some of you may think that as a bad ht with a good hairline) Then use the micro-pigmentation to other areas.

Which way you think is better? Should I start with FUE or FUT? All ideas (maybe some of you may show me another way) are highly appreciated.

ps: Joe from H&W told me that i have a above average laxity and they can able to get more than 5000 grafts in a one session. Hope that adds something to your opinions, sure it did to mine:)

Edited by azazelgs

I agree that you should stay conservative with the hairline location in either scenario. Multilple large FUE cases with thin out the entire donor area. Might be easier to cover up a single linear scar. H&W do great megasessions. Take a deep breath and take a good look at your expectations. Make sure they are realistic. If you are having a hard time doing this hold off on making the decision.