Question for Pat, moderator

How about putting a sticky with the most common Q & A's up for all our fellow new HT peeps. There are a lot of repeat questions and would like to make sure everyone knows the answers, without having to dig up old posts that could easily be over looked.

I just don't want a question to go unanswered to someone in worry, because we have answered the same question repeatedly.

Thanks

2 HT's and counting!!

How about putting a sticky with the most common Q & A's up for all our fellow new HT peeps. There are a lot of repeat questions and would like to make sure everyone knows the answers, without having to dig up old posts that could easily be over looked.

I just don't want a question to go unanswered to someone in worry, because we have answered the same question repeatedly.

Thanks

2 HT's and counting!!

• Administrators

Rooster,

We are not only going to improve on FAQs, we are going to soon debut an entirely new multimedia web site called the Hair Loss Learning Center within ten days.

This site will have animations, videos, and tons of great new features - including live chat and help in the very near future.

Pat

Sharing our ideas and photos is what keeps this site real. Please participate by posting and replying.

And for one on one advise visit our "Hair Mentor" program on the Home page.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.