Synz4 25 week update

synz4

Hi

Got a few requests for updates so heres 3 quick ones with wet hair in my bathroom light.

* I'm at the point I think where most of the growth is done. I still feel a few stubbles but not as much as before

* Still a little see through under strong light so I'm still looking forward to the next few months

* Hairline corner is still going slow but steady

** I'm still on propecia daily.

1.jpg

IMG_1997.jpg

IMG_2000.jpg

Man, your hair looks outstanding and I am sure you have more thickeninng to do. Where are you from, was your doc in Thailand? It looks really good, can't believe I have never seen or heard of him before.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Growth is not done my man, plus you're going to see considerable thickening. Congrats!

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Thanks for the comments

Spanker - i'm from Sydney, Australia. Yes, the doc was in Thailand. Theres a few more details in my blog for those that have asked for pre op photos etc

hairthere - cheers, i'm definately looking forward to the next few months

Hi Synz

i m looking forward to see ur 1 yr results. hows is the scar?

btw, i have made an appointment with Dr Pong next mth for a consulation.

if i am comfortable with Dr Pong, i will be having my HT with him.

now still undecided between Dr Pong and Dr Path.

if we have more reviews on Dr Pong, then decision making for me might be easiler.

all the best to u... ur results are looking great.

ps,

ur hair is already looking great before this HT. lol....

Edited by tarepanda

I am a little over 17 weeks post op with Dr. Pong. I am happy with the scar, I can barely find it, hair is growing through like it should. The only problem I am facing is very uneven growth. My right side has about double the length and density compared to the left side. It has me a little stressed to say the least. I'm concerned that the tech on my left side was not as competent as the one on my good side. Anyways I have amazing growth on the right side, I just hope they even out. I know it's early but I just don't understand how my one side can be so full. I will update pictures at 20 weeks in my thread. Good Luck

tarepanda: scar is great and not very visible. I'll take photos in my next update

jimmybald: although it may not look like it in the photos, my 16.5 week update had very uneven growth too (in terms of density and length). If you read my updates, I was a little worried about it. At 26 weeks, it seems to have evened out now. I read that it is actually a common occurence so I wouldn't worry about it too micj

Hi,

Your donor scar is one of the better results that I have seen on this forum considering how short you have your cut at the sides.

I may be in touch with you next year to find out more information regarding Doctor Pong. I need another HT and hoping to get one next year.

Regards

Rod