Dr. Meshkin (CA) or Dr. Pathomvanich

son111

Hi everyone and thank you for a great forum.

I'm in the planning stage to do a HT. From what I understand FUE does not leave scars compared to the STRIP method but at the same time the quality of transplanted hair is better if you do the STRIP method. Another issue is that you cannot do as many hair in one session with FUE.

I can travel so I thats not the issue. I need advice as of which Dr. to choose. I'm planning a trip to one of these destinations (Thailand and US) and want to do the surgery while there.

Who would you recommend and is my understanding regarding FUE and FUT correct?

Thank you very much for any advice.

Dr. Meshkin better in my opinion. His results more impressive than Dr. Path IMO.

Good luck...

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Dr. Meshkin results are more impressive, plus he is near you where you can visit him whenever you need. Unlike Dr. Path in Bangkok, he is far and hard to be seen in the future. I usually advice Dr. Path from people of Asia but if you are located in US. There is no need.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Thank you Hariri. I'm actually in Sweden so I'm neither in US or Asia but I'm planning a trip for this reason. I want to go to a good doctor who has been known for achieving good result.

Hi,

I can't comment on Dr Meshkin, but in March 2010 I went to Dr Path.

I spent nearly a year researching the net trying to find a very good doc for the price.

I read allot of good things on the net, but you never know if they are real. Being Bangkok I was a little dubious as well. All I can say is that I was very happy and impressed with the results now 12 months later. His clinic is of proper western standards and he was very hands on. I had a mega transplant as didnt want to come back in 10 years time. If I sent you photos you would be blown away at the before and after. I have seen so many botched jobs on the net or those that don't look natural afterwards I was pretty scared but the results look very natural.

Soo....all I can say is that this guy is the real deal.

Good luck mate and all I can say, whoever you choose, is do it now - don't procrastinate like most of us are guilty of for years!

Best

Aussie dude.