do guys under 24 regret having a HT?

Now I'm not talking about guys who were butchered in the 1980s or others who got butchered by unethical practices like Bosley more recently. I was wondering how many guys who had a HT under the age of 24 with an ethical doc via FUE or FUT regret their decision? If so, why? I've come across some great results of people 1 year after their transplant, but what happens to them a few years after their first HT at such a young age?

Now I'm not talking about guys who were butchered in the 1980s or others who got butchered by unethical practices like Bosley more recently. I was wondering how many guys who had a HT under the age of 24 with an ethical doc via FUE or FUT regret their decision? If so, why? I've come across some great results of people 1 year after their transplant, but what happens to them a few years after their first HT at such a young age?

You were born in 89, so you're 22 at most. Maybe 21. What you need to understand that is that there are loads of guys who became NW5+ and lost nary a hair by your age. So the fact that you're already losing so young is concerning. It doesn't necessarily mean that you'll be bald, but it DOES mean that you need to exercise an abundance of caution.

I think you answered yourself. No one can really predict the future or the pattern of baldness you'll end up with eventually. Having an op at an early age leaves you with things to consider and fear later on in life. If you have an op before 25, what will happen when you're 35 or even 45.

Medication and patience