Mwamba

JamesH

I am having FUE with Dr Mwamba after speaking to a couple of his patients and doing much researching. I researched all UK and European clinics and spoken to many people privately who have had experience with various clinics here and in Europe i can't risk anyone doing a sub standard job on my head. I did not want to travel far as based in the UK and after a great deal of advice and help from European patients i am going to see Dr Mwamba.

I am having FUE with Dr Mwamba after speaking to a couple of his patients and doing much researching. I researched all UK and European clinics and spoken to many people privately who have had experience with various clinics here and in Europe i can't risk anyone doing a sub standard job on my head. I did not want to travel far as based in the UK and after a great deal of advice and help from European patients i am going to see Dr Mwamba.

Have you seen a patient in person? Ive never heard of this doc so I cant give you advise either way but I would caution you to atleast meet a patient or 2 of his before at the very least. There are very few doc's in the world who can perform FUE successfully.

I think Dr Bisanga as trained by Dr Cole as well. He does have many documented results, though. Does Dr Mwamba have a website?

I agree with PGP,I'd much rather go with Bisanga, Bisanga's FUE work is very solid, and like PGP said i've seen about 20-30 pics and about 10 videos to prove his skill, I've seen some results from Mwamba and he's pretty good also, i think they were both trained by cole however cole from what i know uses 1mm punch. bisanga uses a smaller punch and achieves better results, I recently read someone on here did not like their FUE transplant with cole.

I have been gained a great deal of information on unhappy patients and happy patients and opinions from actual patients on their own experiences with FUE, but thanks for your opinions. I am going with Dr Mwamba only but thanks for your opinion.

I am having FUE with Dr Mwamba after speaking to a couple of his patients and doing much researching. A couple of people told me to look into Bisanga but they were not patients of him themselves though. A patient of his told me he went to the US to Dr Wolf as didn't want to go back to Bisanga. I have seen many unhappy Bisanga patients on the Spanish forum also.

Thanks for your opinions but i do think Mwamba is the best in Europe after my researching.

Here is hie we site Comb, http://www.mywhtc.com/

Those unhappy patients are probably fue patients.

Even in the best hands fue can be very unpredictable.

After comparing websites and previous pics I would still say Bisanga hands down.

Doesnt mean Mwamba wont do a great job though

The 3 guys that have left Coles office learned all they could from him and then really added to it with the things that keep Cole on the hot seat

Mwamba better then Bisanga? hmm not so sure about that, I've seen many videos and 3 times the amount of FUE before and after pictures from Bisanga than Mwamba,I have never seen a Mwamba video yet unless you can show me one? not saying Mwamba isnt a great doctor, I've also seen a few deceptive pictures from Mwamba. I have also heard about the patients on the spanish forum. can anyone care to translate? or go into detail if they were strip or fue?