Dr. Keser or Dr. Bisanga for FUE?

Surely it would be best for prospective patients to see the evidence for themselves , including the unsafe extractions which would be visible in the photo results , which are now blocked??

If Dr keser is not recommended by the site for these reasons then best to leave the evidence there for all to see.

The docs That are recommended are not losing out, as they hold the recommendation that he doesn't!

Otherwise it leaves a feeling that doesn't shed a good light on the ethics of this site , and that basically the docs who pay are controlling the media available to view here.

For the benefit of the integrity of that recommendation I believe that openess of all results posted here is necesarry

Jaity,

As Bill pointed out, Dr. Keser was not rejected by this community. He chose to bow out of the recommendation process without addressing the valid concerns mentioned above. Posting of hair transplant results by clinics on this forum is by invitation only. Thus, we saw no reason to continue hosting albums he presented for the sole purpose of being considered for recommendation. However, Dr. Keser’s patients are welcome to present their own results here whether good or bad and community members are free to discuss Dr. Keser and his technique.

Frankly, it is not the purpose of this community nor is it within the realm of reasonable expectations for us to maintain a database of satisfactory and unsatisfactory results by every hair restoration physician performing hair transplants worldwide. However, all patients are welcome to share their results from any doctor, good or bad, recommended or not. Only physicians who’ve been approved or are being considered for recommendation are invited to present examples of their results regularly on our forum. To see our high standards for recommendation, click here.

The very success of this community is evidence enough of the complete transparency under which we operate. Members join and continue to return because we offer the most open field of discussion of any hair restoration community operating today.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

• 1 month later...

Hi Harriri,

its funny that I was alsothinking wether to go with Dr. Keser or Bisanga since I live in Dubai as well. Please post the results and lets us know how his surgery went. I am thinking of doing it with Bisanga.

Well, they are both an excellent choice for FUE in Europe. However I think Bisanga is more superior and experienced than Keser. If I had to chose one of them I will go Bisanga for sure. Hope this helps. He can go mega sessions with FUE technique. I really admire his skills. Outstanding :-)

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]