Avo, Loniten & oral spiro

Julius

I just wanted to get the thoughts of other forum members or on taking avodart, with 25 or 50 mg of oral spiro and 2.5 or 5mg of Loniten and a mild anti androgen to combat hair loss. Spiro is a diuretic needed when taking oral minox, while the mild anti-androgen would be used as a safeguard even though the dosage of spiro is rather low, though I am still worried about an increase in Testosterone, blood pressure and potential gyno. Drs thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

• 3 months later...

From what I hear it leaves minox for dead, but there is a real risk with blood pressure, you need to take a beta-blocker and a diuretic. Personally it was too much of a risk for me

Cheers

• 2 months later...

I just started Loniten. I take 10 mg. daily, but since I have chronic high blood pressure, it fits in fine. In fact, I've been on many strong anti-hypertensives and this is the first one that helps me. In fact I could easily go to 20 mg. a day. I take a very low dose of Spironolactone for fluid, even though my doctor said 10 mg. of minoxidil usually doesn't bother younger people! You will be sure to hear from me if Loniten works.:D

Edited by RCWest

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D