'Minox grown hair' for HT, just for curiosity's sake

Hello, I am not sure if this question makes real sense, this is just for my curiosity's sake

I was reading some posts on a board and some articles online about how someone used Minox for a few months to grow some beard hair and how almost all the hair that grew was last once the Minox application was abruptly stopped. Now, I have read about hair taken from beard used in a few cases for HT

My question is, if someone grows beard hair using Minox application and then uses some of it for a HT, will the transplanted hair behave the same way as conventional donor hair (from the back of the head) would? Or, is there a risk of losing all transplanted hair as they were grown by applying Minox in the first place? :confused:

Minoxidil grown hair is minoxidil grown hair. It needs the medication to keep growing no matter where it is transferred to on the body. All your hair is programmed from birth to either last you a lifetime or be lost. If Minoxidil grows hair, then those follicles will always need Minoxidil to keep growing.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D