MSM DOES IT REALLY WORK FOR HAIR LOSS??

well, many factors come into this!

But, yes. Unless you have drastic shockloss, or even permenant shockloss.

It will help your hair grow faster, giving new transplants optimal growth. But if your hair is shocked to it's last death, then not for those.

remember, MSM is a collagen and connective tissue supporter. It doesn't help grow back hair that is lost or on it's way out.

It seems MSM works well for a majority of people who take it, whether before or after an HT. There are different ways of taking it though, some more effective than others. Research & MSM sites show that the best is to take it in crystals with some fruit juice. This maximizes the absorption of MSM by your body and hence its effects. Have it with your breakfast!

3045 FUs with Dr Victor Hasson on 8 June 2004

1836 FUs with Dr Jeffrey Epstein on 2 March 2006

Regimen: 1.25mg Proscar every other day

Just to put it out there I take it in capsule form from CVS. It's about $6 a month. I take 3,000 mg per day and I have had great results as far as speedy hair growth. My hair has always grown fustratingly slow so I am always a little stoked that I have to return to the salon every two weeks. If the crystal form is a bit expensive, the capsules may save you a few bucks, but if you are happy with what you got, then go for it!

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

I used MSM 2 weeks prior, during, and post-- still using it, and it helps with nutrients to the scalp and hair follicular and it seems to give my hair a healthier look. I look at it as feeding like protein feeds the muscles.