Hairstyle post HT

This question (probably asked 100 times before) is mostly for guys who get work done in the frontal third, and still have good coverage on top.

I notice many post-HT guys sweep their hair backwards/upwards. I suppose this does allow you to show off your nice new hairline, but I wondered if this is because it doesn't look dense/natural with other styles? Does anyone have success coming their hair forward?

Guys with good density at the front who can cover a lot of forehead tend to look younger than everyone else....wouldn't mind being able to do that again icon_smile.gif

SG

This question (probably asked 100 times before) is mostly for guys who get work done in the frontal third, and still have good coverage on top.

I notice many post-HT guys sweep their hair backwards/upwards. I suppose this does allow you to show off your nice new hairline, but I wondered if this is because it doesn't look dense/natural with other styles? Does anyone have success coming their hair forward?

Guys with good density at the front who can cover a lot of forehead tend to look younger than everyone else....wouldn't mind being able to do that again icon_smile.gif

SG

Yeah I think a lot of guys spike or comb their hair back after an HT because like you said they like to show off the new hairline and show they "don't have anything to hide". However, I am one that has always, even before I was balding, styled my hair to "lay" on my forehead. I wouldn't say I keep my hair long, but definitely longer than most guys keep theirs. I'm hoping that my HT will give me those layered looking bangs that will lay nicely on my forehead without having the combed forward balding look icon_smile.gif

- 1 HT ~ 3000 grafts

- Regimen:

Propecia 1X daily

Originally posted by HairIsThere:

Yeah I think a lot of guys spike or comb their hair back after an HT because like you said they like to show off the new hairline and show they "don't have anything to hide".

Whatdaya mean? To show it ain't a toupee?

I need to update you guys with pics, but if you take a look at my seven month thread: http://hair-restoration-info.c...66060861/m/196102142

You can see I have it combed forward. I actually have the option to spike it, comb it back (my forehead is still HUGE, so I don't like that), or combed forward.

Hope this helps!

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...