Vigorous Towelling off after HT

At 3.5 months post op, you are certainly OK. You wouldn't have damaged anything by towel drying your scalp at this point.

Actually, this is probably an exciting time for you....have the hairs started to sprout??

Louise

Lead Hair Transplant Technician for Dr. Cam Simmons at the Seager Medical Group

Dr. Cam Simmons is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Hi Michael,

As others have stated, by 3.5 months, your original grafts have anchored, likely shed, and are now probably starting to regrow. By around day 7 (some experts say 7-10) your grafts are secure, and these types of regular activities shouldn't dislodge the grafts.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

At 3.5 months post op, you are certainly OK. You wouldn't have damaged anything by towel drying your scalp at this point.

Actually, this is probably an exciting time for you....have the hairs started to sprout??

It's my second HT, so I know what to expect but I'm still a bit nervous.