Does anyone in the world has any info on this Clinic?

I have been looking all over the net for patient testimonials of this Website (Link removed by moderator). I know the doctor is well known for his lap band surgeries, but I havent seen anything at all about his hair transplant procedures, even do he is been in business since 2008, and seems to try to cater to American clients. If anyone has any info...good or bad I would love to read it.

Edited by TakingThePlunge

Am 30 years old and almost to the point of shaving my whole head, even do my head shape looks like the pointy end of a mango...so I can not carry that look very well. The way I see it is that I definately not want to have the linear scar done with fut...since I have fine hair and use short hair since I was in high school. It is just my look. So I have no option except FUE. After a nasty divorce that left me in debt, I can not afford the current FUE pricing. I am thinking of having the procidure done with them, and if it goes bad, well....I still can shave my head since I wont have a massive scar from strip. I just want to look like I was and I do not have to go through my 30s bold because am broke....Thanks for the respose.

That website just screams to run away and avoid them. Aside from that they are in Mexico. Google Dr. Carlos Alessdriini and you will find he has been in prison for insurance fraud and also uses unapproved techniques.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Am 30 years old and almost to the point of shaving my whole head, even do my head shape looks like the pointy end of a mango...so I can not carry that look very well. The way I see it is that I definately not want to have the linear scar done with fut...since I have fine hair and use short hair since I was in high school. It is just my look. So I have no option except FUE. After a nasty divorce that left me in debt, I can not afford the current FUE pricing. I am thinking of having the procidure done with them, and if it goes bad, well....I still can shave my head since I wont have a massive scar from strip. I just want to look like I was and I do not have to go through my 30s bold because am broke....Thanks for the respose.

Hi, please go for recognized doctor with a good reputation, the list of elite doctors are on this website representing from various parts of the globe.. Don't buy in to the scams, when under the knife you would like be in hands of a reputed surgeon rather than a Butcher.... A bad surgion can ruin your hair...plus you only have a limited donor supply of good hair, so don't waste it....also don't worry about the scar from FU strip..with the latest techniques

Wound closure is done using ’trichophytic closure’ technique which helps hair grow through the scar minimizing the visibility of the scar.

Thanks for the replies. After reading about your posting of the tri closure, I did a little bit of research, looked at some pics of that technique, and I have decided to go with FUT. I can say that the tri closure look very impresive. I am going to have the presidure done with Dr. Alba Reyes in Dominican Republic. I have spoken to her today and told me that the scar would not be visible with a cut with a number 2 attachement. I have seen her work, and viewed her website, and It is impressive. I feel in good hands with her, but I know the scar visibility mainly depends on the doctor and a person's abilty to heal right. Will start a blog, so people see the results. Thanks again guys.

• 1 month later...