2 months of Rogaine Foam on hairline [photos]

Dedge89

Hey guys! I'm new here, but I'm originally from the HairLossTalk forums and I posted this first there and got some good feedback so I've come here to share my short-term success and give hope to some people seeking to use the foam!

I'm going to directly c+p the body of text from my original post since it explains everything nicely:

"Just a little picture here of results of Rogaine Foam on my hairline over the past 2 and a abit months. The pictures are roughly at the same angle, and my hair was buzzed to a grade 1 on the top for both pictures, however my sides are significantly shorter in the second photo. As you can see the hairline has fixed up quite abit. In case you think this is just a camera perception, I've been analysing my hair in the mirror under different lighting at the end of every week and it's definately improved.

I'm quite surprised that I've only been on the rogaine foam for 2months and it's working well. I've also been using it on my crown for about a month too and you can see that it's filling out on one side but still quite thin on the other, probably down to the fact it's been shedding (initial minoxidil shed) and should be a sign of better things to come!"

Thanks for taking your time out to read this, all feedback appreciated. I'll be updating soon (3 weeks) with 4 month update photos. Peace fella's!

Direct Link to photo: http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/4613/2monthsnew.jpg

Original thread: (Link removed by moderator. View Terms of Service)

2monthsNEW.jpg.4479ead4b2a655c476668d87c13d0a86.jpg

Edited by TakingThePlunge

Is this for real dude? I mean honestly, if it is, that is so awesome. But most people don't see results until the 6 month mark and your hairline has significantly improved in only 2 months? I don't know, this seems kind of odd to me. Anyone else?

ive been on the foam for around 3 months and have only had light growth in the front, its all good though i can see thicker hairs that wernt there before, recently had a short hair cut and it looks great

Its almost so amazing that I have a hard time believing it, haha

Lol dont we all :) But it definately made me order minoxidil.

1 mg Finasterid M-W-F.

2,500 mcg Biotin.

1 mg 5 % Minoxidil once a day.

Multi-vitamin.

Fish oil.

Head and Shoulders every day.

Nizoral 2 % one time a week.

Emu oil.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/cardel25/blog/403/

• 2 years later...