Surgical strand by strand - Advanced Hair Studio

i just got off the phone after speaking with Advanced Hair Studio in Delhi - India. I was told they have a surgical strand by strand procedure which is the Hair transplant and the laser procedure to stop hair loss and promote hair growth only if Hair roots are intact.

I would like to know if anyone has done the surgical strand by strand procedure[Hair Transplant] with AHS, and how is the results and cost. Do they do a FUE technique or the strip method only.

I read a lot of complaints regarding the non surgical strand by strand procedure which is basically a hair replacement, but it would be nice if i can have responses for the surgical strand by strand procedure.

• 1 month later...

hey

even i have a upcoming appointment with AHS delhi, though i would have preffered Dr. madhu. but he is too far away from me..

ppl who have exp with AHS delhi, plss post here. it will be helpful for ppl like us..

Edited by TakingThePlunge

Hi,

Just do a search of the forum. I think there are many complaints regarding AHS.

I flew from Australia to Thailand to have my hair transplant and I suggest that you contact Doctor Madhu who is in India and is probably a short trip by plane.

There is no point spending money of procedures that more than likely give you a poor results. Hey, I'd even consider travelling from Australia to India and having a procedure done with him.

Good luck with your decision.

Regards

Rod

^^ thaxx bro ..i searched and found few threads bout AHS...and i agree their results arent great...anyways i have also contacted Dr madhu...waiting for a reply from his side