Procerin

Has anybody tried using this? From what I've discerned from websites here and there (trying to sift through the sites set up to sell snake oil), it seems to work a little better than most "natural" medicines, without the potential side affects a full dose of saw palmetto might have. So?

And please don't tell me to get on Propecia. It's not happening.

• 3 months later...

Hey guys! I have tried Procerin on two different occasions and have used both serum and tablet form. Back two and a half years ago when i first started to do somthing about my hairloss, i bought the Hairmax Lasercomb which came with a free 3 month supply of Procerin Serum. I decided to try it but found it was horrible to use. I had to use it twice i day and it made my hair look very greasy the very momnet applied it. It made my hair smell a bit also. I stopped using it due to these inconveniences. A year later i found my hair had got a liitle bit worse so i decided to buy a 3 month supply of Procerin tablets. After 3 months i didnt feel any different to before, i therefore stopped the treatment. It was expensive for me as i was a student at the time so i thought what the point if it's not working? I must admit that i wasn't as concious about my hair back then as i am now so maybe i missed the results if i had any?

My advice is you should both give it a go for 3 months and see if it works. As SacredHill said there's a money back guarantee. I can also tell you i didn't have any side effects what so ever. I did however have a itchy scalp with the serum. I probably would have given it another go for 6 months if i hadn't found Revivogen. It's is similar to Procerin (all natural) but it is ment to work better. I have been doing to for 1 month so far.

• 3 months later...

I'm currently on Procerin tablets . 2 x daily with meals . and 5% minoxidil solution 2 x daily...

I will update my progress although i'm thinking of dropping the procerin already and just taking the plunge with Propecia ( 0.50 mg Mon,Wed,fri to start )

problem is ive aimlessly searched the web for hours on end for weeks and weeks and just cannot find any true 100% real user reviews with before and after pictures ( no one you can interact with anyway and ask a few questions )

wich seems very strange as they promise alot from there product and claim they have thousands of success stories?? if you know of anyone or any message boards with real reviews then let me know. seems to be sites set up bny procerin everywhere with biased repeated reviews.