HT in London

i know Fajro is the only one recommended on this website but does anybody have any good experiances.

I was thinking the same, i've been about for many years and i know he's recommended here but i'd never heard of him before coming on this site but from what i hear they don't just let any joker on the recommended list and obviously he stands by his work.

I did a search on the results section using farjo as the key word have a look for your self pal. :)

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

thanks for the replies. ive been looking at a hair transplant for about 9 months now spex, regain has got my hair loss under control. i have had 4 consultations and they all expressed concerns about my age as in a few years my hair loss may start up again. i have balded quite badly in the frontal portion of my head and my goals are just to see me through my 20's. i hve no worries about going bald later in life but 23 is just too young. i have also done my reseach and know what FUE is. my reasoning for wanting it is two fold. 1) i almost always have shortish hair and 2) when i do eventually start balding to the point where i cannot hide it anymore shaving my head completly would be an option without revealing a scar. i can assure you i have spent many hours looking at possibilities and outcomes and a relitavly small transplant to cover my front for a few years to come is all i really want but i appreciate your comments and concerns. your a bit of a hero on these boards from what i read :) who would you recommend in London?

thanks

Heathrow airport is the best place to go in london fact, i'd rather go there during a high risk bomb scare than get a ht in the uk again.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk