Making current hair look thicker

Hi All,

Sorry to post 2 questions right away. I posted this to a different forum a while back but didn't get much useful response. Judging by how helpful you guys were to my last question, I'm sure I'll get some good advice here icon_smile.gif

I want to make the most of what I've got. I'm on Finpecia, use the hairmax laser comb and take MSM vitamin supplement.

When I wash my hair I use Nizoral if it's itchy, otherwise I use normal shampoo. I've recently switched my normal shampoo to herbal essences uplifting volume and the same for conditioner (looked like the best they had in ASDA).

I'm sure there are better products to thicken up my hair? I know my brother had one a while back. But when he showed me all it seemed to do was make his scalp dark, rather than the hair actually thicker.

HunkyMonkey

Hi All,

Sorry to post 2 questions right away. I posted this to a different forum a while back but didn't get much useful response. Judging by how helpful you guys were to my last question, I'm sure I'll get some good advice here icon_smile.gif

I want to make the most of what I've got. I'm on Finpecia, use the hairmax laser comb and take MSM vitamin supplement.

When I wash my hair I use Nizoral if it's itchy, otherwise I use normal shampoo. I've recently switched my normal shampoo to herbal essences uplifting volume and the same for conditioner (looked like the best they had in ASDA).

I'm sure there are better products to thicken up my hair? I know my brother had one a while back. But when he showed me all it seemed to do was make his scalp dark, rather than the hair actually thicker.

HunkyMonkey